Thursday 24 January 2013

Fewer Than Usual, But Still Awesome

So I didn't get to do my shoot this week but its ok because I have an excellent excuse! I am doing the test shoot for my very first ever wedding shoot on Monday!!! So my brain has been entirely consumed by wedding/engagement shoot ideas. So next weeks post will (with the bride and grooms permission of course) have pictures for their shoot ^_^.

Despite my brain being full I still managed to take some awesome shots this week. There aren't as many as usual but without further adieu here they are.






So there you have it! What do you think? ^_^ The one of my best friend Sarah is my favorite!
In other news my store still isn't up,we've hit a few speed bumps but I will keep persevering and keep ya'll posted.
Also I didn't get into uni, bummer right, but I have decided to do two more distance ed units both photography related and then start at CATC, Brisbane in June and do my Diploma of Photo Imaging and then try again for uni ^_^ .
Well on that note, I shall leave you and see you again next week with the results of  the wedding test shoot/ engagement shoot.
As always, stay safe and thank you for reading/ viewing...
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment