Sunday 13 January 2013

As always I underestimated the busyness of Christmas.

So I should have done about five blog post by now but, as you do, I completely underestimated how busy Christmas would be not to mention the fact that my family's Christmas was almost two weeks after actual Christmas, because my dad was away for work. So it has taken until now for everything to settle down, my computer room has also been an oven and resulted in us moving my pc to the end of our bed so I could actually get some work done with out dying.

All of that being said the last five weeks have been spectacular! I have spent so much time with my family and friends, my dad made the most amazing Christmas dinner ever, I tried German food which was phenomenal,  I woke up at sunrise and got my trespasser on in an abandoned warehouse and got some amazing shots and I have not one but two shoots organized for the weeks ahead. I also got a studio kit and a flash gun for Christmas so I'm well on the way to having all the equipment I need.
I have also found myself a printer so I can finally get my Etsy store up and running HUZZAH!!!

Alright enough about me, here are my favorite photos from the last 5 weeks ^_^















I will be doing a new post every week from now on so stay tuned. If all goes to plan next weeks post will be about my shoot with my gorgeous model the lovely Miss Jenna Colivas who also just so happens to be my cousin. With any luck I should have my store up and running with in the next week or so and I will also find out if I got into Griffith on Thursday so wish me luck.
As always thank you for reading my blog/ viewing my pictures and stay safe!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment