Monday 26 November 2012

Getting my creative juices flowing!

So last week I got the magnificent program that is Adobe Lightroom 4. We had a slight disagreement on Sunday night but managed to work out our differences and are now besties ^_^.
In last weeks post I promised I would get a little artistic so here is what I came up with.
Any and all constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated it's the only way to learn ^_^.
I would just like to put it out there that I used some of Lightroom's presets, although by doing that I feel as though I'm cheating, but that being said I ended up adjusting a lot of the settings any way so in a way I guess that cancels it out.



















This last photo isn't very creative nor was it planned. I had been trying to get a picture of him all night and I decided to play with the monochrome settings on my camera. He was being particularly difficult so I got right  in his face and managed to get what I think is the best picture of him ever taken.
But let it be known he was trying to hit the camera away at this very moment!


I am going to start doing a post once a week so keep your eyes out ^_^.
I am also thinking of selling some of my shots on Etsy in print form as well as on canvas starting from about $10. I will do a post next week with some of my print ideas, I would love some feed back, most of the photos I have posted today will be available but let me know what you would like to see me offer I am always open to suggestion. I will also do requests ^_^.

In other news my photos will soon be appearing on the website as well as the app for the Gold Coast Country Club which is unbelievably exciting! I'm not getting paid for it but I get to drive a golf cart around all day so that's all I need.

Any way I hope you enjoyed seeing my creative side I will get better I promise and thanks so much for reading/viewing  ^_^.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment