Wednesday 2 October 2013

Four Months of Enlightenment...

Okay so it's been about four months since my last post and as you can imagine quite a lot has happened and quite a lot of photos have been taken...so here it goes.
I started studying photoimaging at CATC! It is the best/ hardest thing that has happened in my life thus far. I have learned more in the last three months than I have in the last three years. My photography is improving exponentially and I'm viewing the world in a whole new light.
I have gained so many wonderful new friends, you have no idea how refreshing it is to be with like minded people. I can share my ideas with actual people and not just with text on a screen.
I feel as though a light that has been burnt out for a long time has flickered back to life.
Studying has really helped to reaffirm that this is what I want to do with my life.
I am and always will be a photographer...














So there you have it, a snippet of what I've doing for the last few months. I hope you enjoyed viewing them as much as I enjoyed creating them.
In other news I am in the process of moving to Newfarm in Brisbane with Bradley and one of my school chums Ryan, we have two fur babies River & Simon and I turned 25!
Any feedback is very much appreciated. As always stay safe and thank you for reading/viewing.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Take more photos of your drop dead gorgeous sister Shannen

    ReplyDelete